These energy bites are jam-packed with protein and deliciousness.
- 1 cup Kashi 7 whole grain puffs
- 2 tablespoons slithered almonds
- 2 tablespoons cashew halves
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a cake-pop baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Mix all the ingredients together really well. Form them into perfectly round 1.5-inch balls. Place in baking pan and then in the oven for 10 minutes. Let cool before handling them.